Article 163 (illegal breach of communications, including by means of computer):
1. A person charged for illegal access to personal communications, telephone conversations, telegraph or any other correspondence, transmitted by means of electric communications or computers, faces either penalty ranging from 50 to 100 minimal wages, or up to two years of penitential labor, or up to three years of deprivation of liberty.
2. Same regarding public servants, or involving special monitoring equipment results in deprivation of liberty from three to seven years.
Article 361 (illegal interference with computers, computer systems and networks)
1. Illegal intrusion into computer systems, networks, resulting in deletion or damaging of information contained therein, or information carriers; spreading of computer viruses results in either penalty ranging up to 70 minimal wages, or deprivation of liberty or penitential labour up to two years.
2. Same actions resulting in serious damage, or conducted repeatedly, or upon previous arrangement by group of persons results in restriction of liberty up to three years or deprivation of liberty from three to five years.
Article 362 (obtaining of information without right)
1. Stealing, obtaining or requesting of computer information or acquiring it by means of fraud or abuse by public servant of one’s position results in penalty ranging from fifty to two hundred minimal wages or penitential labour up to two years.
2. Same actions, conducted repeatedly or upon previous arrangement by group of persons result in penalty ranging from one hundred to four hundred minimal wages or restriction of liberty up to three years or deprivation of liberty for the same time period.
3. Same actions named under either of previous paragraphs and resulting in serious damage result in deprivation of liberty for time period from two to five years.
Article 363 (failure to follow the rules of operating automated data-processing systems)
1. Failure to comply with the rules of operating automated data-processing machines, systems and/or computerized networks by a person, responsible for operation of the latter, resulting in security breach, loss or deterioration or deletion of information contained therein, or damage to the means of information security, unauthorized copying of information or obvious malfunctions in operations of such a machine and/or system of machines or computer networks, results in penalty of up to fifty minimal wages, or deprivation of right to occupy certain positions or indulge in certain activities for the time period of up to five years, or penitential labour for up to two years.
2. Same actions causing serious damage result in penalty of up to one hundred minimal wages, or penitential labour for up to two years, or deprivation of liberty for up to five years, may be accompanied by deprivation of right to occupy certain positions or indulge in certain activities for the time period of up to three years.